- Recommended Products
- fax: 0755-86007053
- address:Guangdong city of Shenzhen Province, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Nanshan District Taoyuan Street Xili Tong Long industrial area with rich building 9 layer 1-3
- The construction of the "Tera grade corridor" has entered a period of explosion, and the investment in the new district is enormous
- China's first shield excavation, underground pipe gallery, South Canal, underground comprehensive pipe gallery in full swing
- Schroder pipeline inspection robot shine 2017 China ring Expo
- Schroder's new employee training --- human capital system
- CCTV interview! Future city -- urban underground integrated corridor -- USR shuttle robot application
- Four kinds of hidden danger of sewage pipe blockage, dredge pipeline construction method
- How should the traditional enterprises cope with the robot era?
- CCTV interview! Future city -- urban underground integrated corridor -- USR shuttle robot application
- Periscope image pipeline do gastroscope detection pipeline examination acceptance report!
- Summarizing and analyzing the development experience of underground comprehensive pipe gallery in cities outside the country (territory)
Opinions on encouraging and guiding private capital to enter urban water supply and gas
All provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government, the Xinjiang production and Construction Corps of the Department of housing and urban construction (construction, Construction Bureau), the national development and Reform Commission, the finance department (bureau), the competent departments of land and resources, Beijing City Management Committee, Tianjin city water authority, City Garden Committee, bureau of water resources, Shanghai city green and amenity authority, Water Affairs Bureau, political commissar of the Chongqing City, Hainan Province Water Department, the people's Bank of Chinese Shanghai headquarters, all branches and business management departments, the provincial capital (capital) City Center branch, sub provincial city center branch:
In order to further implement the "guiding opinions of the State Council on innovation in key areas of investment and financing mechanism to encourage social investment" (the 60), to encourage and guide private capital to enter the city water supply, gas, heating, sewage and garbage disposal and other municipal utilities, in accordance with the "Notice of the general office of the State Council on further improving the work of private investment" (the Central Government No. 12), we hereby put forward the following opinions:
First, to further understand the importance of private capital into the municipal public sector
The Central Committee of the CPC and the State Council attach great importance to promoting the healthy development of non-public sectors of the economy and private investment. In recent years, the relevant departments of the State Council have successively promulgated a number of policy measures, and actively promote the municipal public sector open to private capital. The entry of private capital plays an important role in promoting the construction of municipal infrastructure and raising the level of service and supply of municipal public utilities. However, there are still some barriers and institutional obstacles to the private capital entering the municipal public utilities such as urban water supply, gas, heating, sewage and garbage disposal.
Encouraging and guiding private capital to enter the municipal public sector is not only beneficial to the current and long-term benefits, but also important for steady growth and employment protection.
Two, broaden private capital investment channels
(1) regulating direct investment. Private capital can invest directly in the construction and operation of town gas, sewage and garbage disposal facilities. Encourage private capital through the government and social capital cooperation (PPP) model to participate in the construction and operation of municipal public facilities.
(two) encourage indirect investment. Private capital shall be encouraged to participate in the construction and operation of urban water supply, gas, heating, sewage and waste treatment facilities through legal compliance, investment, industrial investment funds and other means. To encourage private capital to enter the municipal public sector through participation in the reorganization of state-owned enterprises, stock option, the government can according to the characteristics of the industry and the different regions of the actual holding or the appointment of directors take public methods, maintain the necessary regulatory capacity.
(three) increase industrial concentration. Encourage cities and counties, towns and village level sewage collection and treatment, waste treatment projects "packaged" investment and operation, the implementation of unified bidding, construction and operation, explore municipal public facilities construction and operation to the city with Township mode. To encourage large-scale, specialization of city water supply, gas, heating, sewage and waste disposal companies,for more private enterprises to participate in gas supply to provide more space.
Three, improve the private capital investment environment
(1) implementing the land supply policy. On the premise of complying with the relevant plans, the land for water supply, gas, heating, sewage and garbage disposal in accordance with the catalogue of allocated land shall be allocated by way of approval according to law. Support the implementation of land use, through competition to determine the project investors, the land Management Department City and county governments to formulate land transfer scheme based on the competition to determine the investors link and the competition to determine the combined land links.
(two) improve the industry electricity consumption policy. Improve the TOU price policy and two basic tariff tariff users to perform, gas, heating, water supply, support drainage, sewage and garbage disposal enterprises involved in the direct trading of electricity, reduce electricity costs.
(three) improve the financial service policy. Give full play to the role of development and policy financial institutions, and increase credit support for municipal and public utilities such as urban water supply, gas, heating, sewage and garbage disposal. project revenue bills and other non-financial corporate debt financing instruments and renewal bonds, project revenue bonds, broaden the market sources of funds.
(four) speeding up the construction of social honesty and credit. In accordance with the "State Council on the establishment of perfect and trustworthy incentives and promises disciplinary system with combined guidance to accelerate and promote the construction of social honesty" (the 33) requirements, establish and improve the National City water supply, gas, heating, sewage and garbage disposal industry credit information collection and sharing mechanism, the relevant information will be included in the national credit information sharing the platform, and the implementation of joint and trustworthy incentives and promises of Joint Disciplinary related subjects. Actively guide the central and local media, the Internet and other waste treatment industry to enhance the positive publicity, an objective understanding of waste disposal issues.
Four, improve the price tax policy
(1) improving the price policy. We will speed up the formation, adjustment and compensation mechanism of prices for urban water supply, gas and heating, and stabilize the expected returns on private investment. When the price adjustment is not in place, the local government may make reasonable compensation for the operation of the enterprise in light of the actual situation.
(two) improve the charging system. Strictly implement the "sewage treatment fee collection management approach using" (tax 151), "on the establishment and adjustment of sewage treatment fees and other related issues notice" (NDRC price No. 119) of the relevant requirements, charging system has not been built up as soon as possible to establish the standard fees, the adjustment is not in place to adjust in place as soon as possible. We will improve the charging methods for garbage disposal, and strengthen charging work in accordance with the principle of compensation for garbage collection, transportation, processing costs and reasonable profits, and raise the collection rate.
(three) improving fiscal and taxation policies. The implementation of the water, gas, sewage and garbage disposal, sludge disposal and recycling of water and other municipal public utilities financial support policies, private capital to give fair treatment. For the heating enterprises in the northern heating areas, VAT, property tax and urban land use tax will continue to be implemented.
(four) ensure that government input is necessary. Give full play to the guiding role of government funds, strengthen government investment in urban water supply, gas, heating, sewage treatment, pipe network and other facilities construction and transformation. The assets formed by government capital investment can be introduced into private capital management through PPP mode such as franchising.
Five, strengthen organizational leadership
The Ministry of housing, urban and rural construction is responsible for encouraging and guiding private capital to guide, coordinate and supervise municipal and public utilities such as urban water supply, gas, heating, sewage and garbage disposal. The Ministry of housing and urban construction, the national development and Reform Commission, Ministry of finance, Ministry of land and resources, people's Bank and other departments responsible for Chinese improve the relevant supporting measures to further stabilize the market is expected to fully mobilize the enthusiasm of private investment, and play a good private investment on economic growth pulling effect. The competent departments of the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government shall be responsible for the guidance and supervision of the relevant work within their respective administrative areas. The Municipal People's governments and their relevant administrative departments shall, in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, strengthen the administration of private capital into the municipal public sector and grasp the implementation of relevant supporting policies.
- Recommended Products:
- Recommended information
- Four kinds of hidden danger of sewage pipe blockage, dredge pipeline construction method2017-08-18
- CCTV interview! Future city -- urban underground integrated corridor -- USR shuttle robot application2017-08-18
- Periscope image pipeline do gastroscope detection pipeline examination acceptance report!2017-08-18
- Summarizing and analyzing the development experience of underground comprehensive pipe gallery in cities outside the country (territory)2017-08-18
- Drainage pipeline inspection robot CCTV detection equipment first choice Shenzhen Schroder2017-08-18
- The contents, processes, methods, measures and responsibilities of daily operation and maintenance of underground comprehensive corridor2017-08-18
- Inventory of water treatment industry in 2016 the most hot words, sewage field prospects2017-08-18
- New policies of urban comprehensive corridor in 20162017-08-18